Friday, July 12, 2013

Fourth of July

Below are some pictures of our Fourth of July celebration. Click here for more pictures of the market in Goulmima - the town we were in for The Fourth - and of one volunteer's personal compound where the gathering was held. Unfortunately I didn't get any pictures of the livestock and meat at souk, but when I finally get around to taking pictures of my own town I'll include some.



Preppin' the cookout

Chillin' on the terrace



Chillin' in the patio by the orchard

Makin' the skewers



'MERICA! GOD DAMN RIGHT!

Grillin'


'Merican Pie

Bein' resourceful with pomegranates

The only picture of the king better than this one, might be this one


2 comments:

  1. Those are some mighty fine lookin skewers and a fitting celebration!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whoa - are those sandals on Ross' feet? Loved the photos of Goulmima - I want to go to that market!

    ReplyDelete